Nutrition for diabetes in pregnancy
Issue: Vol 17 No 1, January 2017 – March 2017
Related to Diabetes Health promotion Nutrition Women
Nutrition for diabetes in pregnancy (2016)
Healthy Living NT
This resource aims to raise awareness of nutrition among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women who have type 2 diabetes and or gestational diabetes in pregnancy.
It is set out in six sections:
- What is diabetes in pregnancy?
- Why do we worry about diabetes in pregnancy?
- What is happening on the inside?
- What should I do?
- checking blood glucose (sugar) levels.
- Healthy weight gain in pregnancy.
- Goal setting.
The authors recommend the information is tailored to suit individual clients.
The resource was developed by the Northern Territory (NT) Government and Healthy Living NT.
Abstract adapted from Healthy Living Northern Territory
- Further information:
- Contact details:
- Healthy Living NT, Shop 1&2, Tiwi Place, Tiwi NT 0810, Ph: (08) 8927 8488, Fax: (08) 8927 8515, Email: email@example.com