The purpose of the HealthBulletin is to facilitate access to information of relevance to Australian Indigenous health. Reflecting the wide range of our users – service providers, policy makers, researchers, students and the general community – the HealthBulletin attempts to keep people informed of current events of relevance, as well as information about recent research.
Topics of interest
- Original articles
- Full reports of significant research (peer reviewed).
- General summaries of Indigenous health and reviews of specific topics (peer reviewed).
- Brief reports
- Brief research reports or summaries of innovative health promotion or disease prevention programs (peer review optional).
- Current topics
- Information about current events, such as major public events, new programs and relevant staff appointments.
- Journal articles
- Bibliographic information of articles published recently in a wide variety of journals, and links to available online materials (full-text articles, abstracts, etc.).
- Reports and publications
- Bibliographic information, abstracts of major reports and other publications (including chapters in books), and links to full-text articles available online.
- Information about health promotion and related resources.
- Conference abstracts and papers
- Information on recent conferences.
- Bibliographic information and abstracts of theses, treatises, dissertations and other academic reports.
- Details of new or revised websites.
How to write an article for us
- If you would like to submit an article for inclusion in ‘Original articles‘, ‘Reviews‘ or ‘Brief reports‘, please refer to our submission guidelines.
- Send your article to us.
- Your article will be reviewed by our peer review process.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact us.