From xx to December 2020 the HealthBulletin was an online peer reviewed Journal. In December 2020 the HealthInfoNet moved this to the…… [insert info here]
Vol 12 No 2, April 2012 – June 2012
- Australian Indigenous HealthBulletin celebrates 30 yearsApril 5, 2012 Posted in: Current topics | Health | Research | Vol 12 No 2, April 2012 – June 2012 |
The 30th anniversary of the Australian Indigenous HealthBulletin was celebrated in April 2012.
- Recommendations made by new NT youth suicide reportApril 9, 2012 Posted in: Current topics | Deaths | Injury | Northern Territory | Social and emotional wellbeing | Vol 12 No 2, April 2012 – June 2012 |
The Select Committee on Youth Suicides in the NT has tabled its report Gone too soon: a report into youth suicide in the Northern Territory.
- Australian Policy Online celebrates ten yearsApril 11, 2012 Posted in: Current topics | Policies | Research | Vol 12 No 2, April 2012 – June 2012 |
Australian Policy Online (APO), an important player in Australia’s policy and research field, celebrates its tenth birthday this year.
- Budget 2012-13: information of relevance to Indigenous healthMay 9, 2012 Posted in: Current topics | Health | Policies | Vol 12 No 2, April 2012 – June 2012 |
Federal Treasurer, Wayne Swan, delivered his fifth Australian Government Budget on Tuesday evening, 8 May 2012.
- Census 2011 information now available: Indigenous statisticsJune 21, 2012 Posted in: Current topics | Population | States and Territories | Vol 12 No 2, April 2012 – June 2012 |
Data from the 2011 Australian census of population and housing were released 21 June 2012, by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS).
- Translational research and the Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNetMay 7, 2012 Posted in:
Thomson N (2012) Translational research and the Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet – Working paper. Australian Indigenous HealthBulletin 12 (2). Retrieved [access date] from http://healthbulletin.org.au/articles/translational-research-and-the-australian-indigenous-healthinfonet