From xx to December 2020 the HealthBulletin was an online peer reviewed Journal. In December 2020 the HealthInfoNet moved this to the…… [insert info here]
Vol 11 No 3, July 2011 – September 2011
- First Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to receive Crawford Prize for academic excellenceJuly 27, 2011 Posted in: Cultural ways | Current topics | Environmental health | Research | Vol 11 No 3, July 2011 – September 2011 |
Dr Kerry Arabena was awarded the prestigious JG Crawford Prize for academic excellence on 15 July 2011.
- Professor Hugh Taylor honoured for dedication to eye healthAugust 29, 2011 Posted in: Current topics | Education | Eye health | Research | Vol 11 No 3, July 2011 – September 2011 |
The Centre for Eye Research Australia (CERA) founder, Professor Hugh Taylor AC, has been appointed as a Melbourne Laureate Professor for his work in ophthalmology.
- Overcoming Indigenous disadvantage: latest dataAugust 31, 2011 Posted in: Closing the gap | Current topics | Health services | Policies | Research | Vol 11 No 3, July 2011 – September 2011 |
The latest Overcoming Indigenous disadvantage report was released on 25 August 2011.
- Indigenous PhD and professional doctorate graduates conferenceSeptember 19, 2011 Posted in: Australian Capital Territory | Current topics | Education | Vol 11 No 3, July 2011 – September 2011 |
The Indigenous Higher Education Advisory Council (IHEAC) is holding a conference to enable Indigenous PhD and professional doctorate graduates to contribute to the current Review of Indigenous higher education.
- Racism: a major impediment to optimal Indigenous health and health care in Australia (peer reviewed)July 27, 2011 Posted in:
Awofeso N* (2011) Racism: a major impediment to optimal Indigenous health and health care in Australia. Australian Indigenous HealthBulletin 11 (3). Retrieved [access date] from http://healthbulletin.org.au/articles/racism-a-major-impediment-to-optimal-indigenous-health-and-health-care-in-australia